prep: 10 minutes
cook time: 20-25 minutes
yield: about 16 blondies
1/2 Cup Butter, room temperature
1 Cup Sugar (I used brown, but you can use whatever you prefer)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla (I used pumpkin spice extract)
3/4 Cup all purpose flour
optional: I added a drizzle of agave syrup and I think some pecans would be a great addition as well.
1. Preheat over to 350 F. Grease 8x8 pan.
2. Cream butter and sugar. I used a hand mixer, but if you have a stand mixer, that would be perfect.
3. Add all other ingredients except flour and mix well.
4. Stir in the flour at the end.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes until edges are slightly brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Do you have any favorite fall recipes or treats? Let me know in the comments below.