Tuesday, June 14, 2016


A little intro since I'm new to this.

I'm Tiffany. 34. I live in Central Texas with my husband of 10 years, Dustin. I've been working as a freelance editor and part time substitute teacher for the past 6 or so years, but am currently on the hunt for a change. Maybe this blog will help me along the way.



I'm a lover of tea. Used to be addicted to coffee, but had to give it up due to anxiety. I have been a big reader my entire life and am always in the middle of at least 3 books at once. I love horror movies, Richard Linklater films, collecting figures, matte liquid lipstick, and visiting modern art museums. 

I love cats. Had them all my life. We lost our baby cat Lestat last year at 13 years, but luckily we have this one to still keep us company:



1 comment:

  1. Tiffany, welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to many more posts via Mama Kat's Writers Workshop. It's a great way to write creatively and make friends.

    ReplyDelete